We’re passionate about enhancing the countryside, green spaces and wider environment in Staffordshire to make it a better place for everyone to live, work and enjoy. We value the contribution of our volunteers enormously and with your support, we can achieve even more.
By volunteering with us you’ll be part of a friendly team of like-minded people. You’ll gain new skills and we’ll give you the training you may need for your volunteering role. You can join in with our social events, attend workshops and take part in our annual national conference. You don’t have to have any special qualifications – just enthusiasm and passion for our wonderful Staffordshire countryside.
You can help in a range of ways, including:
- checking councils’ websites and keeping us up-to-date with planning applications in your area
- attending online planning committee meetings
- assisting on one of our stalls at local events, and helping us to reach new members
- helping to organise events such as tree-planting and litter-picking
- helping with office tasks
- becoming a trustee and helping to develop and implement our strategic plan
- taking photos that we could use on our website or other communications
Search our current opportunities to find one that’s just right for you.
If you’d like to chat about volunteering, we’d be delighted to hear from you – just phone us on 01785 277890 or email email@example.com.