We’re passionate about enhancing the countryside, green spaces and wider environment in Staffordshire to make it a better place for everyone to live, work and enjoy. We value the contribution of our volunteers enormously and with your support, we can achieve even more. Our Recruitment Pack provides some more information about our charity and outlines the different ways in which you could volunteer with us.
By volunteering with us you’ll be part of a friendly team of like-minded people. You’ll gain new skills and we’ll give you the training you may need for your volunteering role. You can join in with our social events, attend workshops and take part in our annual national conference. You don’t have to have any special qualifications – just enthusiasm and passion for our wonderful Staffordshire countryside.
You can help in a range of ways, including:
- Joining our Planning Committee: this might involve checking councils’ websites and keeping us up-to-date with planning applications in your area, or even drafting responses to applications and attending planning committee meetings
- Becoming a trustee and helping to develop and implement our strategic plan
- Taking photos that we could use on our website or other communications
- Help plant hedges as part of the Hedgerow Heroes project
- Short on time? National CPRE’s new online campaigns activist role could be for you. This is primarily, but not exclusively, aimed at people aged 18-30
Search our current opportunities to find one that’s just right for you.
If you’d like to chat about volunteering, we’d be delighted to hear from you – just email email@example.com.