We couldn’t do what we do without the support of our amazing volunteers. You can help CPRE Staffordshire in a range of ways:
- checking councils’ websites and keeping us up-to-date with planning applications in your area
- assisting on one of our stalls at local events, and helping us to reach new members
- helping to organise events such as tree-planting and litter-picking
- helping with office tasks
- becoming a trustee and helping to develop and implement our strategic plan
If you’d like to chat about volunteering, we’d be delighted to hear from you – just phone us on 01785 277890 or email email@example.com. You can view our current opportunities and apply online here.
You don’t have to have any special qualifications – just enthusiasm and passion for our wonderful Staffordshire countryside. In addition to the satisfaction of volunteering with an active and keen team, your volunteering experience can enhance your CV.